Lovely Braided Gladiator Sandals by Amai


My latest fashion finding! See the photo above? What's on the model's feet? Yes! A pair of neutral grey-color braided gladiator sandals! So pretty and trendy, issn't? It's the perfect match for a romantic-style lace floral dress. I wish I could buy it but the Taiwan yahoo seller doesn't ship overseas. Maybe I can try my luck at Far East Plaza.

It seems this model is currently out of stock and pending restock. Only one color is available for sale though it originally comes in 4 colors as shown in the photo. 
Anyway, besides this model, there are other pretty designs that will catch your eyes. so for those who are interested and staying in Taiwan with a valid Taiwan address, go to their website now and start shopping!

* with every purchase of 1 pair of boots or 2 pairs of covered shoes, get one Korean imported graffiti pencil case for FREE!

Comments

Popular Posts