B&C Tsururi Blackhead Off Stick

TSURURI BLACK HEAD REMOVER MILD STICK TYPETsururi Horse Further Nose Cleaning BrushTSURURI BLACK HEAD REMOVER CREAM HYALURONIC ACID POWER


Have you heard of Tsururi Blackhead Off Stick? Over 2,000,000 pieces has been sold in Japan! But what's so special about this B&C product? This stick works like an eraser. It contains AHA to soften and effectively remove the hardened keratin; Clear Powder to gather and remove blackheads and unsmooth particles; Witch Hazal Extract and Phellodendoron Amurense Ruprecht (cork tree bark extracts) to tighten the pores and create a smooth skin for easier makeup application.

In short, this unique eraser type pack removes dead skin including tough dirt in the pores, and smoothen unevenness in nose, chin, and pores.

This blackhead remover stick is available at Watsons for the price of $17.50. I'm really tempted to buy one because I have blackheads and large pores. I hope it helps. I've used blackhead peel-off strips before, and those are useless. In fact they made my pores even bigger! I think this stick is milder and gentler on the skin. I will try it soon. :)

Comments

Popular Posts