Review: Fancl Facial Washing Powder


Few years ago I had serious acne problems. Tried many products but nothing worked. Or perhaps I tried too many that it irritated my skin further and worsened the acne. Then I realized cleansing should be the first and most important step to clearing those ugly blemishes on my face. And Fancl Facial Washing Powder 芳凱爾保濕潔面粉 was my skin saviour. This bottle of powder not only can deep cleanse my face effectively, it is also gentle and doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin as it's preservative free, and most importantly it doesn't strip my skin of its natural and essential moisture, leaving it soft and moist, and balancing the skin's pH level. Since it doesn't over dry my skin, my skin can remain matte longer than usual (if your skin is too dry, more sebum will be produced). I have seen great improvement in my skin condition over the years of using Fancl facial powder. And I'm less prone to acne too.

I've tried a similar washing powder by HABA, also a Japanese preservative-free skincare brand. But it doesn't cleanse as deeply and effectively as Fancl, but it's cheaper and also gentle on the skin.

I've never tried Kose Sekkisei White Powder Wash 高絲雪肌精靚白洗顏粉 before, but I heard it's good with Chinese and Japanese herbal extracts that gives an extra whitening boost. Price wise, it's more economical than Fancl Facial Washing Powder since it comes in a bigger bottle.

Comments

Popular Posts