ROVECTIN Barrier Repair Multi Oil

I recently use ROVECTIN Barrier Repair Multi Oilto massage my face after cleansing and moisturizing my face, which brings a healthy glow to my skin. I've included this into my daily skincare regime. Even though my skin is combination to oily type, the oil penetrates easily into my skin and doesn't feel too greasy or sticky. 

It contains 9 nourishing and gentle botanical oils. This lightweight and fast-absorbing oil is gentle enough to be used all over the body for hydration and as a facial moisturizer that maintains a smooth canvas for makeup application. 100% Vegan, Clean, Natural Ingredients.

Its patented ingredient, Rovectin Repair Complex™, strengthens the skin's moisture barrier and brings back to supple and healthy looking, and it diminishes the appearance of pregnancy stretch marks, a great option for postnatal care for women.

High concentrations of macadamia seed oil maximizes hydration. In addition, camellia oil contains beneficial omega-9 fatty acids that protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier to restore dull and dry skin while maintaining a plump and healthy complexion.

Get it on Amazon!

Comments

Popular Posts