Review: Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Milk (Moisturiser)

(Photo by BeautySense)

Time to review on my Hada Labo Arbutin ShiroJyun Milk (moisturiser) I bought few months ago. I bought it because I I like their Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion (toner), which does a pretty good hydrating job. (See my review here.) So I bought this moisturiser which is supposed to have whitening properties. But it turned out not a good experience for me. It left a sticky feel on my skin and my skin got oily not long after (avoid t-zone is recommended). And I didn't notice any whitening effect on my face. Disappointed as can be, I'm switching to Aqualabel White AC, an anti-acne range which also whitens. I heard it not only can prevent inflammation and the development of acne, it also minimises melanin accumulation. Sounds good. I'm tempted. :)

Comments

Popular Posts