Review: Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Hair Mask

Watsons is holding sales during this GSS period, so today I bought Kao Essential Damage Care Hair Pack, Nuance Airy version (Pink) at a 10% discount (Promo Price $8.90; UP $9.90).


This hair mask is really good. It works instantly! It's perfect for last minute hair rescue!

Within only 5 minutes (of leave-in), it instantly makes my limp and flat hair light and bouncy, and my badly intertwined hair ends are entangled! It smoothens my hair, so when I brush through, my hair easily falls into place, with minimum hair fall. The next morning, my hair remain soft and easily falls in place with no entanglement, esp. at the ends.

There's the other orange version in this hair mask range, which is Rich Premier, that makes untameable hair smooth and manageable.

(photo credit: KAO Singapore)


I suggest those who have really serious hair damage/dry problem to alternate both variants. You can get the right "feel" you desire on different days/occasions.

Essential by KAO is a hair care range that focused on damage care.

It is formulated with high purity honey and milk protein to deeply repair and strengthen damaged hair, and ultra shine essence to give long-lasting shine.

Popular Posts