Keana Nadeshiko Rice Essence Mask

Ishizawa Lab Keana Nadeshiko Rice Essence Mask is one of my favourite Japanese budget facial masks that help to minimize pores, refine and brighten skin texture while moisturizing at the same time.

This mask is drenched in domestically produced rice-derived skin care serum which acts against dry porous skin. Thick mask sheet with plenty of beauty essence gives a good bang for the buck. Despite rich in serum, it doesn't leave behind a sticky feel on my skin, which feels good.

KEANA NASHIKO means "no pores". So this mask is best for those with enlarged pores and rough skin texture, and also those who desire a healthy moist skin! This is definitely one of my must-have beauty items. And I also carry a pack in my luggage whenever I travel, for a quick fix overnight!

Keana Nadeshiko Rice Essence Mask by Ishizawa Lab is available on Amazon. Get it here!

Comments

Popular Posts